All that Glitters brings a little bit of sparkle to your usual routine! This is the best way to organize your personal and teacher life. Use our weekly organizer to write down your week and have it at your finger tips every day! This planner pad comes with a 2 month supply (10 sheets).
"All That Glitters" Weekly Quick View Planner Pad
We created these planner sheets to help educators merge their personal and work planners together. Juggling two planners and writing down things twice can be confusing and time consuming. Our planner sheets are made to tear off daily and take with you. You can keep our planner sheet on your desk or carry it on a clipboard.
Our planner sheet is divided into sections:
Weekly Quick View
- Write a brief overview of your weeks lesson period by period, day by day.
To Do List
- Write a list of tasks needed to be completed “At School” and “Outside of School”
- Write the time you will leave and get to school daily. Give yourself a written reminder. We know how you can lose track of time. This will help you plan your time wisely for the week.
- For all the meal preppers, here is a place to write what you are eating for lunch or snacks for the week.
- Write down all of your meetings for the week to ensure you do not forget them!
After School Activities
- Here is a place to write down any after school activities you are involved in for the week (clubs, tutoring, etc).
- Write down any personal activities you need to do outside of school.
Lesson Materials Needed
- Write down any materials you need to gather for upcoming lessons for the week.
High Priority Tasks
- Write the tasks the need to be completed first or in a timely manner in this section. Here is a place to focus when your day gets hectic.
- Write anything extra you can think of!
- 8.5X11-10 Sheets on an easy tear-off notepad
- 20LB. White paper
- Chipboard backing
- Stylish design
- Tip Sheet
No refunds...Exchanges permitted at owners approval. Contact us if you want to exchange an item.